Updated: Sep 26, 2020
It takes just 15 minutes to increase reading ability. Whether you're looking for a site to supplement school work or just want a little reading fun, these sites can help. Please review the sites before introducing them to the children in your life to make sure the content is appropriate for the child.
1. ABCya! - http://abcya.com
2. Starfall - http://starfall.com
3. Storynory - http://www.storynory.com
4. Oxford Owl - http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk
5. Storyline Online - http://www.storylineonline.net
6. National Geographic Young Explorers
7. FunBrain - https://www.funbrain.com/books
8. International Children’s Digital Library - http://en.childrenslibrary.org/
9. PBS Reading Games - https://pbskids.org/games/reading/
10. ReadThinkWrite - http://www.readwritethink.org/parent-afterschool-resources/
***Bonus: Your local library probably offers access to books online. Check them out!
Looking for great books to add to your home library? Visit the HKR Online Bookstore
Looking for more great books?
Join our community of almost 20,000 BOOK LOVERS on Instagram.
Tap the phone below to follow and discover great books.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. We make a small advertising fee from any purchases made through these links. (at no additional cost to you.)